Sunday, January 25, 2009

Sunday...

Part of the family just left for church.

At home today is... well... Me and Chey, Ari, Aubrey and Cheyenne. Besides my back issue (that is still slowly getting better) we all have a raging cold, allergy issue. Yucky noses, coughing, and major sniffles abound around here.

It is mixed rain and snow today. The rain of the last couple of days has helped to melt a lot of the snow that was outside. I think snow in the mountains is wonderful, but not here in my front yard. I know... I live on the side of the mountain, but, that is the "side" of the mountain. smile

Mark has been leading prayer in our sunday school class, but I have missed it all. The girls informed me today that it has been one month exactly since Christmas. That means that I have been hurt for one month. YUCK! At least, I am having more success at standing up straight and at actually standing for more than 30 seconds. I go back to the doctor on Wednesday.

Chey is on a major countdown to her graduation. Only 4 months! Way to go Chey... It will be really nice if my brother and dad get to come. My brother is planning on it, but he wants to try and convince my dad to come along. His business really starts cooking around that time of year, so we will have to see.

I have really been missing my mom the last few days. I just miss talking to her, you know?

We have a really busy week coming up. Every single day is filled with some activity that must be taken care of. I don't like those kinds of weeks, because it can start to feel like we are neglecting the kids, but sometimes you can't help it. I mean most of the activities are about them in one way or another anyways.

Brysen got a pair of handcuffs for Christmas... they came with a whole police outfit. Ari is currently walking around the house with her ankles handcuffed together. She is so funny.

Okay, I know this is a really rambling post... a little of this and a little of that... but that is what this day feels like so far.

I hope you are having a really great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels