Sunday, March 22, 2009

adjusting...

We are adjusting to being outside again.




That sounds strange to say.




But...




There always seems to be a few weeks (2 or 3) where the kids cry everytime they step on some crispy grass. (which it all is at the moment because it has been crushed under snow for the last few months)




After a couple of weeks they will get used to being out there playing and then their feet will toughen up. Or... maybe the grass isn't crispy anymore... who knows.




All I know is that I have heard a lot of crying and complaining about stepping on "crispy" grass today.




But...




I don't care! I love being outside! I love the warm weather! I love the kids running around outside getting dirty and worn out so they sleep really good at night!





This picture has absolutely nothing to do with this post...
I just like it.
...and that's how I roll.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels