Monday, March 30, 2009

I'm not being blog neglectful...

I just can't seem to get my husband well.

No, really...

I mean, we are used to me being sick all of the time. Although not nearly as much as I used to be.

I just can't get the poor boy completely well!

I thought he was mending and then he came in from work and was oh so sick. Poor honey. He is really congested and his nose is bright red. He said he is really sore, too. I sent him to a hot shower and then straight to bed. Hopefully, just maybe... if I cross my fingers and pray just right and take three steps back for every 5 forward... he may finally get over this.

Poor Aubrey isn't feeling well either. Those two have really shared their germs with each other this winter. Hopefully the rest of us will stay healthy. Although, I did hear Brysen coughing earlier. I had better stay well... who is going to take care of this bunch if we are all down?

Cadi, if we all get sick.... ummm..... will you come spoonfeed soup to your mommy?

Anyway, the whole point is to let you all know that I am not just ignoring the blog... I am being totally selfless... and caring for the sick!

Okay, I'm exhausted...

1 comment:

  1. So sorry ya'll are not feeling well. We have fought something on and off for weeks and I am SICK of it!
    Take care of your hubby; hope you all are better soon.

    Lisa Q

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels