Friday, March 13, 2009

These are the littles...

Yes, we categorize our children by
1. The big girls
2. The mediums
3. The littles
Ms. Ari is 2 years old.
She is the sweetest, most hugging little girl that will turn around and cross her arms and roll her eyes at you.
Yeah...
I really don't care for that particular behavior.
So...
Next!

Lily is 4.
She is so SMART!
I mean keep you on your toes... Oh My Ever Loving Living...
Yeah!
Really Smart!


This is Brysen...

He is 3.

We like to think of him as the joker.

He is the biggest crack up around.

To give you an example of his sense of humor...

Today he decided that everyone was a...

buttcycle.

Yes, you read it right...

Not a popcycle.

Not a bicycle.

Buttcycle.

I am sure that those of you who have raised a few boys will probably tell me that this is common among those that are part of the boys club.

Remember, however, that our subscription to this club is only 3 years old.

I am very familiar with the girls club. I know all of the rules and can read all of the signs.

This club is a whole new world to me.

It's a good thing I find butt jokes funny, I guess.

So... for those of you who have been a part of this club for years,

Nice to meet you...... you buttcycles.


1 comment:

  1. What cuties!!! Every age is different and blessing!

    Lisa Q

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels