Tuesday, March 31, 2009

a jumping good time...

A few days ago... before the snow started falling again and the household started contaminating each other with yet another sickness... the kids had a really nice afternoon of jumping on the trampoline.
Brysen and Lily love to jump. Brysen isn't afraid of anything. He has even attempted a flip or two.

The real joy of the day was watching Aubrey master her front and back flips. She has been working really hard at mastering these. Yippee! She finally got it.


I think we were all as excited for her as she was for herself.

Great Job!
**now, as soon as I can get a few minutes to upload some photos I will show you what the family did last sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels