Thursday, March 5, 2009

rambling thoughts...

Some of us can remember the good old days when cell phones were not attached to everyones ears.
As I was looking through some photos tonight, I noticed that even in the good old days... my oldest still had a cell phone attached to her ear.
At 7 years old, she had converted a cordless phone from a playhouse to her personal cell phone. I should have known that this was a sign of things to come. Now, everytime you see her, she has her phone in her hand. She texts more than she talks... don't we all?... but the phone is always there.
Wasn't she a beauty here?
This was my favorite dress! That is, until the goat ate part of it... while she was wearing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels