Wednesday, March 18, 2009

simply because...


When your daughter is 15...
you want to pull your hair out
jump off a bridge
send her to her room for the next 10 years
hide out in your own room
cry
but when you have a really great 15 year old daughter...
you nt to smile
sing joyful songs
hang out with her all of the time
and cry
...simply because she is amazing
(Cadi and Chey... stop whining that I didn't say such nice things about you when you were 15! I love you too, but it is Miranda's turn to be told how amazing she is!)

1 comment:

  1. Sweet daughters are a blessing! I enjoy mine so much and thank God that they are young ladies of virtue.

    Lisa Q

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels