Saturday, March 21, 2009

sleeping on the couch...

I spent the night sleeping on the couch...

No, Mark and I are not fighting...

and even if we were, neither of us would sleep on the couch.

That just doesn't happen around here.

We rarely fight (anymore) but when we do it usually settled by bedtime and even if we can't stand the sight of each other at that moment, neither of us takes it seriously enough to give up our comfy bed.

I spent the night on the couch because my sweet husband is sick.

Not the, "oh my tummy doesn't feel good... I must be sick" kind of sickness...

But, the...

My temperature is 103 and I am boiling and I just don't feel good. My throat hurts, my body hurts, save me... please!

So, I stayed on the couch so he would be more comfy in the bed and his fever wouldn't keep me sweating all night long. I checked on him every couple of hours and he survived.

The funny thing is...

This man rarely gets sick... but when he does... he does it well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels