Thursday, March 19, 2009

random...

Yesterday, was busy.

You know...

One of those days where you schedule too many appointments in too little time.

It was so beautiful yesterday that all I wanted to do was hang out outside. You can't do that when you are sitting in the dentist's chair... or the physical therapists table...

I managed to get outside for about an hour and rake up the most disgusting doggie leftovers from the winter. I will spare you all of the gory details. Let's just say that we have a large back yard and he had used every single bit of space. I had done most of it about a week ago and had the worst area left. I managed to get it done, but not without threatening the dog a couple of times.

The kids have been learning to do flips on the trampoline. One of the kids has become this little flipping bean... jumping bean... flipping bean? Who cares.

The littles managed to get outside and soak up some sun. They always sleep so much better when they can get some sunshine time.

I actually saw some buds coming out on the trees! You just don't know what this does to my heart. I love the warmer weather! Winter is very hard for me. ( too much time spent growing up in the dark Alaska wilderness winters) My body longs for sunshine and warm temperatures.

I talked to my dad the other night and he seems to be doing a lot better. His business is starting to pick up now that the weather is doing better out his way. He seemed so much more positive about everything. I am very relieved. I was a little worried about things out there.

Okay, can you tell that I just want to get to the sunshine today? I am rambling. I know. Sometimes, I just have to drop all of the boring info and get away from the computer. Today is not one of those amazing moments when I post about something random and it turns into something cute or funny. Today is just... random.

Sometimes, that is enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels