Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Tramp...

How sweet is this?
I love pics with my kiddos.

We spent what seemed like years cleaning up the yard (about 4 days). It actually looks really brown in this picture, but today I looked outside and was met by the most beautiful green grass that I have seen in an entire year! Well, since early October at least.
Above: Cadi is trying to show up the youngsters. Ummm, sorry Cades, but I think you have lost a little of your amazing flexibility. This is pretty good though. Definitely better than I could do... although I can still do the splits... almost.


This is Chey looking pretty good. Who would have thought that almost three years ago, this girl was in a wheelchair. It is amazing how God takes care of us! Cheyenne is rocking on this trampoline... okay, where you live do the kids call it a tramp? I really can't stand that. It always makes me think of some really undesireable person... know what I mean? However, I can't seem to break all of the kids around here, mine and the neighbors and the whole state probably, from calling the trampoline a tramp.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels