Monday, March 23, 2009

Random thoughts...

My hubby is feeling better today. I am so glad. Things just aren't the same in our home when he is sick. It happens so rarely that it always takes us by surprise. I was on the verge of making him head back to the doctors for another check. Good thing he was feeling better today.

The kids are all doing really well. School is great, health is great... yep, when the kids are all good things are wonderful!

I am so ready for full blown spring, though. I woke up this morning to about 2 inches of snow on the back deck. Yuck! The good thing about most spring snows around these parts is that is doesn't stick around for long. Infact, by noon it was all melted... except it continues to come down. I am sure we will accumulate some more by tomorrow morning. Hopefully, this week will be the last stand for winter of 08-09.

I have a to do list that is about ten miles long written out. This list consists of all of the things I would like to get done over the warm months. We probably won't get to all of them, but if we even accomplish half of them, I figure that is a really big deal. There is just so much to do when you have this many people. I wouldn't change a thing, though.

I heard from my dad a few days ago and things are starting to pick up for him again. Hooray. This last winter was really hard on his business.

My Aunt Betty, the one who had her lower leg amputated last summer, will finally be getting her prosthetic in the next couple of weeks. She has finally healed enough to be fitted for it. I am so excited for her. She wants to be up and walking around again. There is just no stopping her! Good girl.

The house seems so very quiet right now. The three little ones are all down for their nap. Miranda is on the the computer downstairs finishing her school day. Sydnee is playing quietly in the kitchen. Cheyenne is studying in her room. Mark is taking a nap. Yep, the house is silent.

Except... the dog is snoring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels