Friday, March 20, 2009

Say us... Mean Him...

My husband started cleaning up our front bathroom the other day. We, and when I say we I mean He, started painting the walls yellow and sanding down the cabinets.
The people who owned this house before us had painted the cabinet the most ugly color of green that I have ever seen.
I thought it was black until I got really close and saw this hideous green color.
I'm not sure what has to be wrong with someone to pick a color like that, but I am sure it is something major.
Anyway...
He has finished sanding the cabinet and painting the first coat of yellow.
After another coat of paint, he is going to put up wainscotting on the lower part of the walls in there. I am so excited about that. I love that look!
So... I can't wait for us (and when I say us I mean him) to finish the bathroom.
(Now before you think I never help him, let me clarify that this is a small bathroom. There would be no way for us to both be in there. Besides, someone has to make sure our boy doesn't dive off the entertainment center or climb out of a window or jump off the roof.)

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see it! I love wainscotting. It should be beautiful.

    Lisa Q

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels