Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I got a call...

"Mom, can we make popcorn on the stove?"
I asked this very important question...
"Do you know how to make popcorn on the stove?"
I received the answer...
"I read how to do it on the computer."
After laughing really hard... I said they could do it.
When I got home, I walked into a house that reaked of burnt popcorn and found bowl after bowl of black, gross, stinky popcorn.
When I asked why they made so much, they told me they followed the instructions.


Then, I found the pictures on the camera of the whole fiasco.

I think an oldfashioned popcorn making lesson is in order.


This is too funny!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels