Monday, April 13, 2009

Slow down...

I am watching, right before my very eyes, this little man grow up!

This past week was pretty nice for spring in these parts. This boy has been outside every available moment. He is learning to play baseball. Daddy has taught him to run the bases, although he sometimes just runs and runs and runs. I am really amazed at how well he can hit the ball. To bad his big old, grown up boy cousins live so far away! I am sure they could show him a thing or two.


He keeps telling his sisters that they can't touch the ball and bat. This is for boys. You know, kind of the way he tells me that the "man store" is for him and Daddy. (The man store is Lowes or Home Depot.) He gets very excited when his Daddy comes home from work. He runs to the door and yells, "Hi Buddy!"


There are so many ways in which this little man is completely different from all of his sisters. I feel like I see a new side of him almost every second. I am loving this time with him. I hate that it has to go so fast!
Slow down for just a little bit...
Give mommy a chance to catch up to you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels