Tuesday, April 14, 2009

This Girl...

This girl...
makes this mommy remember why being a mommy is so very important.
I remember why it is so important to think before I speak.
I remember why it so important to speak softly and care about others feeling.
I remember why hugs and kisses can be so amazing.
Each time, I see her smiling face, I am reminded that motherhood is a gift.
...and one that shouldn't be taken lightly!
Even though, I don't always get it right... I'm not perfect... I sometimes yell (shocking I know)... I sometimes don't see who needs me... I sometimes get angry and overreact...
This Girl...


...gives me a reason to smile.


1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels