Sunday, April 5, 2009

Sunday at our house...

The kids are currently in a wii marathon. Around our house we have a very strict rule. The wii can only be played Friday through Sunday. This insures that "first things come first". You know, school, books, family, etc.

Mark is almost completely done with the bathroom renovation. The final steps should be complete by Wednesday. I am LOVING it!!!!! It looks so good. I did realize that I didn't take any before pictures, though. I think it was just too ugly to show the camera. I am so Not kidding!! Now it is turning into a bea - u-ti- ful bathroom.

My little Ari has spent the day crying and moaning. I guess it is her turn at this terrible sickness. Poor girl. There doesn't seem to be much that helps other than time.

Cadi is over... participating in the wii marathon. I think she is the reason for the marathon. The kids that still live under this roof don't seem that interested in the game unless she comes to play with them. You know, she has quite the competitive spirit.

I am feeling even better than this morning... maybe 60 percent of normal. I have actually made it to the store once today and done some laundry (a never ending job around here). Now, I think I will make pancakes for dinner. What? You say... Yes, pancakes. They are quick, yummy and the kids love to have breakfast for dinner. Besides, the wonderful husband goes to his "man class" tonight.

1 comment:

  1. I know ya'll will be glad for this to end. I hate going to the grocery store when I don't feel well. UGH!

    Hope you are better soon.

    Lisa Q

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels