Sunday, April 5, 2009

30 % better today...

We have gone through the ringer this year with sickness!

It is, of course, my turn to have this crud!

I was sent to bed yesterday about 11 a.m.

In fact, as soon as my husband came home from work, he took one look at me and said "Go to bed!" I fought back to the best of my ability and, of course, ended up on bed sleeping, taking my temperature and trying to drink anything that didn't make my poor sore throat run far, far away.

This morning, my husband took the kids (minus Chey, Ari and me) to church. Ari is sneezing and runny nose and not in such a great mood. Chey has to work at noon and we figured that she could be our "nurse" until then.

I am about 30 percent better today than yesterday. Even though all of my joints still ache, I can move. That is a vast improvement.

This is not your typical cold, flu thing. This is accompanied with tons of joint pain and ickiness. I have been hearing from people all over the place that a lot of folks are suffering with something similar. I just wish that it was taking us down one or two at a time! In a family this size, that takes forever to feel like you have a healthy household again. I think if the sun would come out to stay for awhile we might feel better. I have heard that upper 60's are expected for at least one day this week. Yippee! Hopefully we will all be able to get out and enjoy it a little bit.

I hope your families are feeling healthy and happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels