Thursday, April 30, 2009

more kidney info...

They did a cat scan and ran some blood work. They are supposed to call us today or tomorrow with the results. I just want this to be over. I don't like to see my honey feeling down like this. It is not normal for him to lay on the couch all day and do nothing.

The CT scan lady wouldn't tell him anything. I despise it when they do that. You know they know something but they won't tell you the one paying for all of this. Right?

I will update again when the doctor calls... hopefully today.

I'm sorry I haven't been posting more. I have been really busy keeping things running while my honey has been down. Plus... we just haven't been doing much besides doctors, dentists and sitting in the back yard while the little kids play.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels