Friday, April 24, 2009

It has begun...

The season of the LAWN.
Now, let me just say that in almost 21 years of blissful marriage to my man, I have done the majority of the lawn mowing. Not because he is lazy... far from it... because I enjoy it (except for the last couple of weeks of July when it is just so stinking hot even in the early morning).
But...
a couple of years ago, I discovered this wonderful thing called...
CHILDREN!
Now... I love to pick one of the upper crust of the group I have to choose from and send them out to mow the lawn.
I wish I had known about this sooner!
Hmmm...
Now I must go in search of other things for these CHILDREN to do around here...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels