Friday, April 17, 2009

Happy Birthday, Love!

How does my husband spend his birthday afternoon?
...Putting in our new bathroom flooring!
I love it!
After a dinner of chicken parmesan, we had marble cake!
Oh yeah, it was really good!

Babe, what's with the creepy eyes?


...and the crazy, fake blowing out the candles face?



Hmmm... maybe this is what 45 looks like... craziness!


He finally gave me a good picture.
There is the face I love!

...and then...
there was this beautiful card!
Here is what it said...
Any parent
would be thankful
to have a son like you,
because you give
so much of yourself
as you share
the sometimes fun,
sometimes touching,
always wonderful moments
that go with being a family
and having a family
of your own...
So thank you, Son,
for the special ways
you enrich all of us,
but mostly for the opportunity
of seeing you turn out to be
the strong, caring father
we always dreamed you would be--
the kind of man you are.
It makes cry--reading it over again.
Beautiful!
...and just the way I see him.

































No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels