Thursday, April 23, 2009

"hang with our posse"...

During our wonderful sunday in the front yard, my wonderful son decided he needed to go inside for something. This mongrel took that opportunity to run outside and head for the hills.
Now before you think this is a tramatic event, let me assure you that he gets out front at least twice a week. He runs around the neighborhood visiting his homies and then in about an hour (he has a lot of homies) he comes home and "knocks" on the front door.
I do not freak out when he gets out. I do not run after him. I figure we all need a chance to "hang" with our "posse" sometimes, right?
My husband, however, completely looses it when the mongrel escapes. He runs and chases and leashes and drives and follows and uses the gps and calls all of the known "posse's" parents...
Thank goodness this event didn't come to all of that. He managed to chase the mongrel down in a few minutes... but, trust me... that was only because the mongrel wanted to be caught.

I threw this picture in because I love him. Oh, and I need to document the ugly pile of rocks that my neighbor insists is a waterfall.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels