Sunday, April 19, 2009

Dave and Laura, in case you have ever wondered...


If Galen has not shown up at home... he is Not here.
The last I saw of him, he was on his way to the airport... Cadi may be hiding him in her trunk... I will check later...





For those of you that don't know, Galen is my oldest daughters boyfriend. They have been dating for 5 years... wow. We have known Galen since he was just a wee boy.







The couple has a really good time this week. They got to visit the Weber State campus several times. Galen even had the chance to hang out with the coaches from the universities football team. We would love to see him come here for school, but we know that God has your future in His hand, Galen.







Cadi was a bit sad after she dropped him at the airport yesterday. (and by a bit, I mean really sad)






Thanks for spending time with us, Galen.
...and...
Dave and Laura, in case have ever wondered...
Your son...
is a pleasure to have around!

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels