Friday, April 17, 2009

Easter 2009...

The kids colored 5 dozen eggs... and they have eaten them all!
We usually do 2 hunts... a big kid hunt and a little kid hunt. This year, we decided that we were doing one hunt only. We just told the bigger kids that they needed to leave the obvious eggs for the little ones to find. Mark and I had sat and filled 302 plastic eggs the night before.

I love watching the kids figure out how to find eggs. You can see how excited it becomes.


Brysen wanted all of the eggs to be his and tried to take a couple out of other peoples bags. He found a lot, though. He was a lot better at egg hunting than I expected. Last year, we still had to show him where they were hiding.


Ari had a blast! She actually found 28 eggs all by herself. She is a genious!... and a Beauty!



Galen arrived on Saturday to spend a week visiting Cadi. They have spent a good amount of time at the university with Cadi showing him the sights. Right now, he is hanging out at the football field with the team... and coaches.


It is hard to believe we have known this guy since he was "little". (like 3 yrs old or so) I wouldn't exactly call him little now!
We have candy coming out of our ears! I really did try not to overdo it again this year... I really did try...






















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels