Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Christmas Crafts...

Everyone got in on the action the other day.
They pulled out the craft box and went to town making ornaments to put on the tree.
This project is another brainchild of Miranda.

She is so great with the kids.

I appreciate her so much!

She reminds me a little of her Uncle Sean...



The kids had a blast.

Now they have to show us their finished projects...constantly.

I love it!
There is nothing better than being a mom!!!
I mean, in what other aspect of your life do you get to see little boys with crayon tops on their heads?




Merry Christmas!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels