Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Decorating...

The friday after Thanksgiving is always Christmas decorating day.
Thanksgiving night the Christmas lights get turned on and we all oooh and ahhh.
The real work sets in the next day with dragging in a tree and all of the "stuff".
May I just say, that I am really glad my kids are old enough to do the tree!
I decorate most of the other rooms in the house, but the tree is all theirs.
I remember the days when they really were to young to be of much help...
Even the little ones got in on the action this year!

Our little man got to do the honors and put the angel on the tree.

Well, it didn't make it onto the top of the tree, but next to it...

We had the best laugh... with him not at him!


The biggest miracle of all was that we only broke one ornament!



Now comes the task of keeping all the little hands from touching the tree.
And guess what...
After the presents are unwrapped and the tree looks bare and ugly...
the tree is outta here!
You heard me...
Out
Of
Here!
...and I will get my living room back.
Oh JOY!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels