Saturday, December 27, 2008

Still here...

Yes...

I am still here!

Christmas was wonderful! Truly!

I am so glad to have the house back to normal, though.

Yes...

I am one of those people who says...

Okay, get the tree out of the house the minute all of the presents are unwrapped.

We put it up the day after Thanksgiving so it was time... the fire hazard.

That tree was so dry I think dry wind might have set the thing on fire.

We have had tons of snow... there is probably close to two feet sitting out there right now.

Now compared with last year, that is a drop in the bucket. It actually snowed on Christmas day! It does not do that often... so it was nice. People keep getting stuck in the road in front of our house since all roads in this town are a two or three inch sheet of ice.

Cadi is in Nevada visiting friends. We took her to the airport yesterday. The roads were awful. We have never seen the freeway that bad. The latest storm had dropped such a huge amount of snow in such a short time that the plows couldn't keep up with it. They were working hard though.

I will try to post some pictures later today or tomorrow.

I hope you all had as wonderful of a holiday as we did!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels