Sunday, December 14, 2008

It's a wonderful life...

We made it to church this morning. I wasn't sure for a little while if it was a good idea. The snow was really coming down. By the time church was over, we had about 5 inches on the ground. (not too bad)

Mark is now looking over my shoulder which really freaks me out.

Okay... he's gone.

Ummm...

So church was slightly less populated today because of the weather. We only slid around a couple of times. The snow has stopped falling and the two "medium girls" (yes that is what we call them) are outside sledding.

Cookies are baking... they smell amazing... and the little kids are napping.

I wrapped several presents today. The tree looks full already. School is back in session tomorrow, but there are only 7 more school days until vacation. (yes our first vacation day is the 24th)

Winter has arrived around here. Thank you God for a great heater and a loving family!

It's a wonderful life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels