Friday, December 19, 2008

Fifteen Already?...

Turning 15?
Already?
Isn't this the little girl that I gave birth to on the living room floor?
Yep, but that is a story for another time...

I love this picture.

Why, you ask?

Can you see the two little ones all filled up and ready to blow out her candles?

Too Funny...

All gifts are great...

But...

What is better for a 15 year old than CASH!



Thank you Bampa and Grandma!

You Rock!



Now this beloved child is old enough to get her drivers permit!

I don't like that at all!

I want her to stay small and be my buddy.

Deep Sigh...

With each birthday, she gets closer to leaving our home.

I guess I will have to suffer through it and wait until she brings her little ones to me to hug and kiss and snuggle with.

Oh... doesn't it sound joyful!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels