Monday, December 29, 2008

Oh the Joy...

Someone told me that I don't put enough pictures of myself on here, so this is to satisfy that person!I thought this was hilarious...
We were driving around town for 2 or 3 days after Christmas and couldn't figure out why we hadn't seen any snow plows. The roads were horrible and people were sliding all over the place.
Well, we finally found out that the state/city is struggling with their budget and decided that the good folks in Utah should know how to drive in the snow... I mean, after all, we do live in Utah! So, our roads are a mess! People are sliding and spinning.
Thank the good Lord that over the next couple of weeks I will be at home more than out.

My brother did remind me that we haven't really hit the worst weather around here. That generally comes in January and early February.

Oh the joy!!



This is what it is like to live in a winter wonderland...


By the way, my brother said it was 83 degrees in Florida the day after Christmas!



1 comment:

  1. I love the snow pictures, but I know living in it is not as fun as the idea of living in it!! Sounds like you need to buy your own snow plow!

    Lisa Q

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels