Thursday, December 18, 2008

pondering...

Do you think your back could permanently stay in that painful bent over shape that we manage to put ourselves in when we wrap a trillion presents?

OUCH!!!!

Last night we took Miranda out to dinner for her birthday.

She is such a sweet kid. They just don't come any better than her.

I will have to share some birthday pictures later. I realized I haven't shared any of the birthday photos. What is going on??? Oh, yeah...

I am wrapping, wrapping, wrapping! Those are apparently the only brain cells I have left these days.

I wonder if my wrapping brain cells are all wrapped up in a pretty bow...

Hmmm...

A thought to ponder...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels