Thursday, December 4, 2008

Let Your Light Shine...

I woke up to rain this morning.

We all know that I love rain because we don't get enough of it around here.

The only bad part is that the mountains are all covered in snow.

I know, I know...

I seem to be the only one around who absolutely despises the snow.

But, you must remember...

I grew up in Alaska and have had my share of snow, plus some!

Okay, I will put aside my snowy thoughts and focus on letting my light shine today.

I was thinking last night about how important it is just to let your positive attitude shine on your children.

I haven't always done a good job of that, but I tell my kids that the amazing thing about God is that he lets you start over every single day. If you royally messed up yesterday (and we all do it sometimes) you can start fresh, right now... this moment!

So, today and everyday, remember to let your light shine!

2 comments:

  1. It is hard sometimes, but you are right, a positive attitude is so important to show our kids. Of course, I have an 18 yr. old that reminds me of that!!

    Lisa Q

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels