Tuesday, December 9, 2008

cold...

The girls played outside in the snow until after dark last night. Actually, they came in and turned on the back light so they could continue to play. When they were called in for dinner, they asked if they could go back out after they ate...

Why does the cold seem to bother kids so much less than it bothers me?

**Oh and by the way, I checked the 7 day forecast and our highs are going to be in the 20's and 30's. It definitely can get colder around here, but I think Arizona is sounding mighty good right now. Anyone with me??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels