Friday, December 19, 2008

cold...

We left the house in a major snowstorm today.

Grocery shopping must happen once a week in this house!

No exceptions.

I mean, the kids need to eat, right?... right?

Anyway, we made it to the mad house stores and finished shopping just in time for the real cold to set in.

I am told that it is going to be a bit chilly in the morning...

...like 2 degrees...

Now, I grew up in rural Alaska where the temps during winter got as low as 60-80 below zero.

But, being that I feel as if I have done my time in the cold and snow, 2 degrees is really COLD!

BRRRRrrrrrr...

I feel it coming.

Mark... where are you... my feet are cold...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels