Saturday, December 20, 2008

They're loving the snow... for now...

I think this boy was born for the outdoors!




Maybe all boys are. I wouldn't know. He is my only boy... and very like his dad!






The snow keeps coming.




At this time of the year, the kids love it.




Snowball fights




snow angels




sledding




snowboarding




skiing




Eating snow (gross)




To a kid it is so much fun...




until mid February comes around.





Then the snow gets boring.




The cold seems colder.




Then they start to agree with me!




Spring can't come fast enough!!







2 comments:

  1. I just love snow, I know it is easy to though when you don't get alot. We have rain, rain and more rain. The sun hasn't shown in two weeks. I hate it.

    Lisa Q

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tammy -
    I have this fun little widget from the Blog Frog that tells me what people have similar links on their blog - we have 5 - so I HAD to check you out (Grosgrain, little momma, Bakerella, Pioneer Woman and Flipflops) - anyhow, I am LDS in the greater SLC area - thanks for asking .... how about you? And did I mention that I am TOTALLY impressed with your 8 kids - my 4 have just about done me in.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels