Monday, December 8, 2008

weekend update...

We spent this weekend finishing the kids Christmas shopping, watching a movie and baking about a trillion dozen cookies... well at least twenty dozen...plus the making of zucchini bread from this summers crop. It was busy, but relaxing at the same time.

Yesterday was my mother -in- laws birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!
(A kinder, more caring woman you will not meet!)

I am slowly starting to wrap some presents. The kids have all of their gifts wrapped and under the tree, so it looks full already.

I did take pictures this weekend, but will have to post them later. I somehow have managed to get off to a later start today than usual.

I hope everyone is taking the time to enjoy the season this year.

What did you do this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels