Tuesday, December 30, 2008

The Simple Woman's Daybook...


December 30, 2008


Outside My Window...


There is a foot of snow tainted pink by the sunset.


I am thinking...


I am a very lucky person to have this wonderful family.


I am thankful for...


All of God's provisions.


From the learning rooms...


I am looking forward to Sydnee's eyes lighting up as she learns about the blessing that this country was founded with.


From the kitchen...


I smell pasta and garlic...mmmmmmm.


I am wearing...


a jean skirt and striped top...and a icy hot patch for my back.


I am creating...


a family that is overflowing with love for each other.


I am going...


to put my pajamas on soon because I have no where to go since it is cold and icy outside.


I am reading...


The book of Titus.


I am hoping...


for an early spring.


I am hearing...


cooking, playing and discipline.


Around the house...


we are making plans to finish some in progress projects.


One of my favorite things...


is the smile on a little boys face.


A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:


- recooperate from back injury

- stay warm

-enjoy the kids excitement about the snow


Here is picture thought I am sharing...



If you would like to participate in the simple woman's daybook, go here...

http://thesimplewoman.blogspot.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels