Saturday, December 26, 2009

Before Reading...


You must promise not to notice that my house isn't always clean...

Well, the family would say differently...

They think I am a bit of a clean freak... and most of the time they are right.

However, there are occasions when certain jobs get away from me... and apparantly this is one of those times!

The mess on my wall is gross!

No, it is not there any longer... but with so many little ones in the house... it will show up again... guaranteed!

Now, on with the show...

Brysen wanted to show me something the other day.

He said, "Hey Mom... mom, mom, momma..."

Until I took my eyes off of whatever I was doing at the moment and planted them only on him.



Then he kicked his legs up and...

WOW!

Did a headstand!



He is 4 years old people!

Come on...

Where is the excitement?!

Isn't this amazing?!

Talented...

Awe inspiring...



Then he dropped his legs to the floor and gave me the smile that makes fall in love with him all over again.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels

Blog Archive