Monday, December 28, 2009

Simple Woman...

December 28, 2009...

Outside my window...  The smallest snowflakes... EVER... are falling.

I am thinking...  That I wish I wasn't getting ready to drive Cadi to the airport.

I am thankful for...  the family time we all shared this week.  I am so glad Cadi was able to be here and be a part of it.

From the learning rooms...  I am learning to let go of "perfect".

From the kitchen...  life is trying to return to normal.  Regular food... and an end to the chocolate!

I am wearing...  jeans and a maroon top.

I am creating...  a "not too tearful" goodbye for Cadi.

I am going...  to the airport in SLC.

I am reading...  nothing.

I am hoping...  for a great, relaxing week.

I am hearing...  the wii, and wrestling children.

A quote I am thinking of...  "Love Bears All Things..."

Around the house...  I am still trying to clean up the holiday mess.

One of my favorite things...  the sunshine...

This week...  I plan to clean my house and get it back to its normal state.  I plan to encourage my children to relax and enjoy their time off from their studies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels

Blog Archive