Thursday, December 10, 2009

Christmas Prep...

We set up the Christmas tree the other day...

Some years I enjoy putting up the decorations...

and some years it just feels like a struggle.

This year was a struggle...



Everyone pitches in and gets the job done.




I think the reason that I struggled this year is that I have been trying so hard to get well from this cold.

Just when I start to think I am getting better...

Oh forget it... no one wants to hear me complain.





The little kids enjoy things the most...

They get to help putting decorations on the tree.

They think this is so special.





We let the older kids do the breakable stuff...and the younger kids do the non-breakable stuff.







Now that the tree has been up for a few days, I am feeling in the season...

Thanks family... for helping me get in the mood.

1 comment:

  1. What a pretty corner with that rock fireplace next to the tree! Hoping you will get better and sit with a fuzzy blanket and just look and listen for Christmas. Pray, and get well. Everything will look different soon!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels

Blog Archive