Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Handy...

The two medium girls are currently outside in the driveway... shoveling.

We woke up this morning to a lot of snow... and it is still coming.  I know that some of you may be asking why shovel when it is still snowing...

The answer, my friends, is that if we don't do it now it will be so heavy later that it will take hours to accomplish the job.  Also, if one of the cars drives over that snow... it will pack down and become miserable and may not come off the driveway again until June.

So, they are shoveling.

I knew having these kids would come in handy one day...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels

Blog Archive