Friday, December 4, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009 Recap...

Bampa found a nice "quiet" spot and read the paper...

I think he was the smart one!



We snacked all day on chips, dip, monkey munch, veggies...



Our homelooked a little funny with the RV hanging out in the street and cars lining the road.

Who cares if the neighbors needed space... right?



Like always... the family gathered around the table.


Uncle Sean could be found entertaining the little ones with a movie or the wii.

The kids never wanted him to go to bed!  Poor guy.



My son was the bowling champion... this was not his best game...  He is only 4!

I think his best score this day was 212.



My mother-in-law... whom I LOVE, by the way... made the whole crew dinner on Wednesday night!  I was in heaven!


Sean's daughter, Serene, was in love with Raider...

The poor guy has been lost without having her here to love on him constantly.



Dinner... Oh, my...

It was wonderful.

Sean blessed us with egg nog...(yuck)  but my son may be a convert...




Was it good, Sean?

I guess it was good!


Savannah, We just loved you!  You remind us of our own little girl... 20 years ago.


Serene loved the movies...

The turkey was gone!  Now the bones have become stock... oh yeah.

I cooked, so the others cleaned...

We gathered around the computer and watched youtube videos...

Mark climbed into the floor and feel asleep... go turkey!



Ari napped sitting up...

Grandma napped sitting up...

Aunt Dayna made the girls look as cute as a button...

A popular pasttime was putting on hats, scarves and gloves...

Why?

Who knows...




Cadi's shoes kept the girls attention for a bit...

The kids played dressup... I love the face, Brysen...

Serene wore the spiderman costume for hours... lol.


Having the family with us for our nightly devotion was such a blessing.







Our "I am thankful for you because..." cards were a big hit as always!

Rachel, Grandma and maybe me... cried.

Wrestling with the boy...



I would say this Thanksgiving was the best!

Thank you, Rachel, Sean, Dayna, Serene, Savannah, Grandma and Bampa for sharing it with us!

We are SOOOOOOO Thankful for all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels

Blog Archive