Friday, December 11, 2009

My Favorite Ornament...


My very favorite-est ornament in the whole world...

...needs a replacement.

Although, I love it so much!

My mother-in-law... the sweetest woman in the world...made this for us about 11 years ago.

At the time, we had three amazing young daughters and we were pregnant with number 4.

Each of the stars has one of our names on it.  The present at the bottom of the tree says "baby"... because we didn't know what we were having... except, hopefully it was going to be a baby...LOL!

Now, 11 years later, we have 4 more children... a total of 8 and we need a replacement ornament...

But, that one would never replace the one we have now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels

Blog Archive