Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas Craziness...

What could possibly be happening to make me act like this?









Okay...

You're right...

anything could make me act like this...

I am a nutcase sometimes...

But!

Sugar is in this house!!!



We have been baking and cooking for days and today is FULL of baking yummy stuff!



The best thing of all is that my babies... all of them, young and old, are in the kitchen hanging out with each other... baking.





We are making streusal pumpkin spice muffins, chocolate kisses, macaroons, bread, oatmeal chocolate chip cookies, chocolate mousse pie, and anything else that we decide to make... and we will decide to make tons more!

That is the JOY!

Merry Christmas to ALL of you!

I will be posting quite a bit the next couple of days... I think...

so be on the lookout!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels

Blog Archive