Thursday, December 17, 2009

Birthdays Coming Out of Our Ears...



Miranda will be so angry at me for using this picture, but we need to get some new ones of her...

Anyway...

16 years ago today...

This wonderful young lady entered our lives...

She was born on the living room floor...

in front of the Christmas Tree...

With a blazing fire roaring in the wood stove...

She had her Mommy, Daddy, Grandma Lee and two midwives in attendance...

Her older sisters came to check her out just minutes after she joined the family...

Now, she is the tallest of the whole crew...

even taller than her mother!

She went through her extremely tomboy phase...

she went through her chubby phase...

and now is tall and very thin and just amazingly beautiful... inside and out!

She has such an amazing mix of strenth and compassion...

She is an all around amazing young lady...

I have been so blessed to be her mother...

she teaches me, daily, how to be a better person...

I couldn't even begin to imagine my life without her...

Happy Birthday, Miranda!!!!


1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful tribute. You are indeed steeped in amazing stories! A homebirth. Love em since I am a lay midwife! And I am so curious...you talk of adoption. Have you many adopted? Maybe you already wrote on this, so if that's the case you can refer me to that post. Thanks! And happy day to Miranda!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels

Blog Archive