Monday, December 21, 2009

Finally...

I would love to say that I am so late in posting our Dedication pictures because of the season...

but, really...

I think having 8 children is enough of an excuse.

I have just not had the time to upload photos...

and had truly forgotten that these photos were even on the camera.

However, you are getting them now...

Enjoy.
















To have our family prayed over and blessed this way was so special and moving.

Thank you, Pastor Dean for doing this on such short notice.

You see, we asked him on a wednesday since our oldest child was moving and wouldn't be around for awhile.  He was very understanding and popped us into the sunday schedule...

So... thanks again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels

Blog Archive