Monday, December 21, 2009

Simple Woman...

December 21, 2009...

Outside my window...  It is snowy and foggy.

I am thinking... That I will be leaving to get Cadi in 1 1/2 hours... and this makes me very happy.

I am thankful for... Family being together for the holidays.

From the learning rooms... Literature (the tempest) and Bible.

From the kitchen...  french toast casserole and eggs... and needing to clean it!

I am wearing... blue jeans and a green striped long sleeve shirt.

I am creating... a restful place for the holidays, even in the midst of stress and real financial issues.

I am going... to SLC to the airport.

I am reading... proverbs

I am hoping... that we hear from our worker today and get a new placement.

I am hearing... toy car tires turning, small children's voices singing christmas carols, pencil and paper as school is being finished.

A quote I am thinking... Laugh as much as you breathe and love as long as you live.

Around the house... small messes where children have been... a lived in home.

One of my favorite things... hearing happy voices.

1 comment:

  1. I love this. Thanks for allowing us the insights that are you. Love the quotes, and the background sounds and such. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels

Blog Archive