Sunday, December 27, 2009

Thank the Good Lord...

I am so thankful that Christmas is over and tomorrow it is back to normal life around here.

I spent the day with a yucky feeling tummy...

Why?  You ask.

Well, because I have stuffed myself with all of the goodies that we have filled this house with... and now... blahhhhhhhhhh......................

Late this afternoon, I asked myself... WHY?????   Why did you you this to yourself?  Yes, it tasted good.  Yes, you enjoyed the holiday.  My, oh my... am I paying for it today, though. 

Tomorrow, we are right back to eating right and getting this body back into shape.

All I can say is thank the good Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels

Blog Archive