Sunday, December 13, 2009

Weekend...

Miranda made us amish baked oatmeal, boiled eggs and banana bread for breakfast this morning.  Then the kids and Daddy went out to shovel and play in the snow.  I stayed inside and baked bread and sewed some Christmas secrets... maybe after the big day I will share some photos.

We made homemade pizza for dinner and talked to Cadi on skype for a couple of hours.   I am really loving that thing... it makes the distance seem so much smaller.  The roads are so bad.  I feel bad for hubby having to head out in that mess in a few hours.  Oh, yeah... I introduced my kids to star wars tonight.  We are about halfway through the first movie... my son loves it!  It is such a little boy movie.  Now the kids are all in bed and I am heading that way myself... not to sleep... oh no... I do very little of that... I will read for a few hours and then hopefully drop off for 4 or 5 hours of sleep.

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.  I know we did!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels

Blog Archive