Thursday, July 24, 2008

Boys will be boys...

The kids were, once again, playing in the sprinklers. The little mans pants were getting heavier and heavier with the weight of the water. As I casually laughed at him and thought what a gorgeous little guy he is... it suddenly dawned on me that this is exactly what I intend to avoid as this young man becomes a teenager. Why, I ask you, do young men think this is attractive? If you have to walk with your knees five feet apart just to hold up your britches (as my mom always called them) then you need to pull them up and put on a belt! Okay, enough said. No, little man... You will never be able to get away with the crotch of your pants hanging down between your ankles! Amen and Amen!
By the way, I just noticed that elmo is waving goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels