Sunday, July 20, 2008

projects, family and play...

I promised a picture of the finished skirt. Well, I love it. Aubrey loves it and
she is wearing it to church.Cadi came over after church and spent the day with us. I figured what better time to get a photo of all of the kids. Aren't they awesome?! When people see them, they are always amazed at how many of them there are, but it doesn't seem like that many to me. Well, most days at least.
"No pictures Mommy!"
Since we have a daughter who is in college, we truly understand how quickly they grow up. He is already getting so big. I love and cherish the time I have with this little boy so much.
These kids are so used to having their picture taken. If mom isn't pointing the camera, dad is.
We spent the day walking along the river. It was so amazingly beautiful. They are getting ready for the rodeo next week so there were horses and paintings and lots of sites to see. I will post again tomorrow to show you some of what we saw today. It was really hot. As we walked along the river we came to a slow running spot and we waded in. That water was freezing. Our feet turned red immediately. It was a blessed relief from the heat, though.

My dad called tonight. (I didn't know if he wanted his face on this site so you get his back.) What a pleasure it was to get to chat with him. I love to hear him ask about the kids. He seems so genuinely anxious to have us come out there. It makes me smile.

See ya tomorrow!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels